Welcoming a new baby into the family brings joy, but also other unexpected emotions and decisions. I have been humbled and honored to be a part of this beautiful and vulnerable transition for numerous families as a mother-baby nurse. I have come to find that some education and encouragement can go a long way during this special time. I have also come to find that I LOVE being a source of both of those things, and I hope to be able to send some positive vibes along to more families.

I received some divine inspiration to share my knowledge of breastfeeding in this way and I am excited to get started! I also hope to foster a community of families that can share their own insights, experiences, and questions. Unfortunately, there are many negative vibes in the realm of all things baby, and I pledge to make this a haven from the bad voodoo. I firmly believe that the best decisions are those that lead to happy and healthy babies and families. My mission is to empower and inform so that you are able to make those good decisions for your own families. (Disclaimer: I am totally amazed by what a woman's body is capable of and I am sure that I will get rather excited talking about breastfeeding, but that does not mean it is the best choice for you.)

I want to hear from you! Please share your own nuggets of wisdom whether they be of professional or personal origin, keeping in mind that the heart of this site is purely positive. If there is a particular topic you would like to know more about, or just have a simple question, bring it on!

Finally, I would like to share a bit of Psalm 139 with you...

"For it was you who formed my inward parts;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made." 
Psalm 139: 13-14

The more I learn about the wonders of conception, pregnancy, birth, and lactation the more I am in awe of our awesome God. And also our perfect bodies and what they are capable of accomplishing. I hope to share a bit of this marvelousness and encouragement with you.

Peace, joy and blessings! 

Comments